Youth Pastor – Jackson, Mississippi
6205 Hanging Moss Road
Job Type: Full-Time
Denomination: United Methodist
Full-Time Youth Minister/Pastor Job Announcement
Anderson United Methodist Church is seeking a full-time Youth Minister/Pastor to play a major role in the faith development of youth within the church, both as a leader and as an example. The prospective candidate should have a solid understanding of the foundations of Christian faith, and who has a strong desire to nurture youth in the Christian faith. The person will be familiar with or willing to learn the United Methodist Church doctrine/discipline and must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Theology, Biblical Studies or Youth Ministry. Previous Youth Ministry experience is a strong advantage.
- Have a valid driver’s license;
- And be willing to submit to a Criminal Background and Safe Sanctuary Background Check.
- Send a Letter of Interest Addressed to Pastor Parish Relations Committee (PPRC)
- Provide Proof of Educational Achievements
- Provide Three Professional Reference Letters
- Provide Three Personal Reference Letters
- Provide Salary History
- Provide Salary Requirement
The application submission documents and inquiries should be emailed – with a subject line PPRC-Youth Minister/Pastor – to Anderson’s Pastor Parish Relations Committee at: JobApplications@andersonumc.org. Applications are due by 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, December 6, 2023.
Salary Commensurate With Experience